DreamBox Learning Math is a self-directed, intuitive, adjustable math app that modifies the game like the kid plays it, evaluating every stop, cursor action, click, or mistake. The DreamBox Math program goes in-depth, offering number manipulation skills based on scientific research on how mathematicians understand numbers. For the United States and Canada, DreamBox Learning Math program is compatible with national and regional mathematical criteria.
DreamBox Learning Math games help kids perceive math in the actual world by scaffolding their mastery of mental math skills in an explorative environment. The developers of the DreamBox Learning Math app believe that It’s not about rote memorizing of facts and formulas, rather it’s about developing a system of number connections, knowing why some methods work and some don’t make sense, and moving from specific to general thinking via examples and contexts.
– The DreamBox app uses adaptive technology to see where each learner is and adapt steps from there, based on how kids are solving challenges, for a fully individualized learning experience that’s age and grade neutral.
– All student lessons feature closed captioning and are accessible in either English or Spanish.
– A rigorous curriculum and a diverse set of learning pathways help students build conceptual understanding, critical thinking, mental math abilities, and procedural fluency.
– Parent and educator dashboards give information on each child’s development and proficiency, assisting in the identification of learning needs and the celebration of learning milestones.
– Accounts can be set up for either school or home use. A school login is necessary for school accounts. For setup information, contact your school.
– Parents and educators can assign particular concepts or abilities based on regions where more help is required using math proficiency insights.
– Interactive lessons with a game-like experience keep youngsters interested — serious learning made entertaining!
– All state reporting requirements are met.
– According to independent tests conducted by Harvard and SRI, children who used DreamBox for 60 minutes per week improved their arithmetic scores by 60% more than children who did not use DreamBox.
– Students study on their own with built-in assistance and in-the-moment scaffolding for “just in time” support customized to their specific requirements.
Supported Devices: Our apps are supported by all types of Android and iOS devices.
Our apps are supported on all major Google Android Phones and Tablets:
Our apps are supported on all iPad devices and iPhones:
- iPhone 1st generation
- iPhone 3
- iPhone 4,4S
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5CS
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Mini
- iPad (1st-8th generation)
- iPad 2
- iPad ( Mini, Air, Pro)