In the contemporary age of developing technologies, many applications aim to facilitate the studying process. Many educational apps are available to students on their tablets and smartphones. Whereas some apps will help you solve complex math equations, others will help you organize your working schedule properly. Unfortunately, using educational apps is not as effective in accomplishing all your assignments as getting help from real essays writers and services, it still makes your studying process interesting, engaging, and interactive.
Why Do Some Students Prefer Using Learning Apps?
Nowadays, it is impossible to imagine the studying process without using educational apps. Children love using educational applications as they add creativity and fun to the studying process. Whereas teachers may find it too difficult to make their students focused on the study, when it comes to using computers, students become very motivated. Although many students may get bored with lectures, they are very interested in using computer aids. In other words, using educational apps is the best way to promote the interest of the students in topics that are too boring for them in the ordinary environment.
One more great feature of educational apps is personalization. Being one of the most interactive learning strategies, personalization encourages learners to get more and more information. If you want to learn more about the programs that will improve the studying process, you should look at the suggestions provided below.
Best Apps for Education
It is an Internet-based collaboration software established by Google as a part of G Suite for education. This program is widely used for creating, distributing, and assessing academic tasks. Using their Google accounts, educators will use this platform as a virtual classroom inviting students into discussion and assessing their knowledge. This software also provides teachers with the tools that facilitate distant learning. For example:
- Gmail. Gmail is an email platform that organizes the messaging system between teachers and learners efficiently;
- Sheets, Docs, and Slides. With the help of this set of spreadsheets, processing, and presentation tools, the teacher will ensure real-time collaboration;
- Meet. Google meet is the software for making online conferences. It is widely used in discussion when all the participants should discuss the certain research topic from different perspectives;
- Forms. It is a survey tool that is used for collecting information and creating quizzes;
- Drive. This storage platform allows saving studying materials and lesson plans.
Google classroom is particularly easy to navigate, which makes this platform particularly effective in the education process.
As one of the most popular learning apps, Duolingo provides online courses in more than 30 languages. Due to its simple interface, this app is widely used both by students and teachers. Have a look at what makes this platform so popular:
- The sources are free. Free access will provide learners with access to multiple instruments for learning languages. In addition, students are able to use a premium plan that allows accessing the same sources and materials without any ads. Although there are many similar apps, Duolingo takes a special place among others due to its awesome interface and several excellent features;
- Its design is just perfect. When it comes to studying, it is very important to be able to access all the necessary information in a couple of clicks;
- Duolingo is the most comprehensive language learning platform. If you try using this app just once, you will never look for others.
Kahoot is a game-based platform that enables students to learn new information in the form of a game. The authors create and display a list of questions on the screen, and students should answer these questions with the help of their tablets, smartphones, or laptops. Through this platform, teachers often create polls and surveys. Have a look at the obvious advantages of Kahoot:
- First and foremost, it provides a perfect engagement from the students’ side. They enjoy this platform as it is a visualized and unique type of quiz, which allows them to learn with fun;
- The teachers can assess the students’ knowledge of the material with the help of various polls and quizzes;
- According to multiple positive reviews, Kahoot is a perfect instrument for reducing boredom and monotony;
- Using this platform can significantly increase the students` performance. Besides, it reduces the level of stress and anxiety.
Photomath is a free mobile application that aims to help students read and solve math problems using the camera in real time. It should be noticed that this program does not only help students solve math problems but also provides them with step-by-step guides helping understand how the particular problems should be solved. When a student cannot access the tutor, they will enjoy using this program. This app is very useful for parents who want to help their children cope with their math tasks. Photomath supports decimal numbers, basic arithmetic, linear equations, and many other functions.
Socrative is a platform that allows establishing easy communication between teachers and learners. Using this app, teachers can create different quizzes and analyze students’ academic results. This application makes students think critically when answering the teachers’ questions. Therefore, it is a great instrument for measuring their academic progress. Since the answers will be available to other students, it is a good way to discuss interesting topics.
SoloLearn is one of the top educational apps allowing users to learn different programming languages through interesting lessons, quizzes, and code challenges. Unlike other similar programs, this application does not require having prior coding experience. This means that even amateurs may take advantage of using this program. Below, you will find the skills that can be improved with the help of this program:
- Basic typing;
- The ability to select the most appropriate items on the screen;
- Use VoiceOver gestures.
As you can see, there are many different apps for learning that will help you succeed in your studies. Your task is to choose the one that will match your needs. Still, when you think that you need some solid help from professionals, there are writing experts and custom writing services available online.
Reading Comprehension Fun Game helps parents and students improve reading skills and ability to answer questions. This English Reading Comprehension App has got the best stories for kids to read and answer related questions!